* This listing is for a DOWNLOADABLE PDF pattern only! *
You are not purchasing a completed wallet. If you're looking for a completed wallet, please check out the other sections in my shop.
This beginner friendly tri-fold wallet with raw edges features a double magnetic snap closure, outside zipper pocket, 6 card slots, and 3 slip pockets. Wallet measures about 7.5" tall x 4" wide when closed.
Your purchase includes a 17 page PDF with full step by step instructions (including 24 color photos), and pattern pieces.
Since the edges of this wallet are left raw, the pattern is written for vinyl/leather/cork/ or any other self healing material. Fabric will not work.
Materials and Supplies:
• Main Vinyl/Leather/Cork – 12” x 36”
• Accent Vinyl/leather/cork - 9” x 12” (only needed if you are doing accent
colors on the inside of the wallet)
• Small piece of vinyl/leather/cork for reverse applique – 3.25” x 3.25”
• Fabric for Zipper Pocket (quilting cotton or similar) – 8” x 8”
• Decovil Heavy - small piece around 8” x 8”
• (2) sets 14mm or 18mm magnetic snaps
• 6” #5 zipper tape and #5 zipper pull
• 1/4” Double Sided Tape or Spray Adhesive or Leather Glue of your choice
• Edge Paint (optional but highly recommended)
• Rotary Cutter and Ruler, Scissors
• Removable/Erasable Marking Pen
• Lighter/Fray Check
You may sell items you make from this pattern on a small handmade scale. Credit to the pattern is appreciated. This pattern is not for commercial use, and you may not share or sell this pattern.
*As this is a downloadable PDF, once purchased, it is non refundable.